|Network||Minimum Impression||Payment Mode|
|PropellerAds (Open an account)||N/A||Payoneer, PayPal, Skrill,
WIRE, Webmoney Z
|Setupad (Sign up now)||100K+ visitors/month||Bank transfer, PayPal, Payoneer,
Wise, Revolut or Paysera
Minimum Payout: €100
|HillTopAds (Sign up for free)||N/A||PayPal, Bitcoin, Wire Transfer,
Webmoney, Capitalist, USDT
|MGID (Get Started)||3k page views/month||PayPal, Tipalti, Payoneer,
Paymaster24, Wire Transfer
|Epsilon (Sign up now)||3k page views/month||Bank to bank transfer (US, Europe)
Minimum Payout: $25
Do you have a high-traffic website and are looking to monetize the footer of your website with CPM ads?
Here, I have compiled a list of the best CPM ad networks that a publisher like you can join & start earning money.
What are CPM ads?
CPM (cost per thousand impressions) advertisements are a great way to earn income with your blog. CPM advertising pays you according to the number of impressions received on an advertisement.
An “impression” means a single instance of an advertisement appearing on your website. This means that even if your readers are not clicking on your blog’s ads, with CPM ads, you can still get paid.
Note: To ensure a better income from CPM ads, be sure to place them in prominent positions on your site.
You might find CPM ads very appealing, but they work best for bloggers who get a high volume of traffic. If you are driving traffic in the area of thousands of visitors per day, then you can get a good amount of money from CPM ads.
Most CPM networks pay $1 to $10 per one thousand impressions (depending upon various factors).
If you are interested in making money through CPM ads, here are the top CPM advertising programs which you can join to make money from your blog.
For a quick glance, these are the listed ad networks:
Best CPM Ad Networks of 2023: Editor’s choice
This is a great CPM ad network that you can try in 2023.
They offer an ad for all screen types which makes it a popular choice for various webmasters, while multiple payment options make PropellerAds an ideal choice for bloggers around the globe.
Getting started with PropellerAds is easy as your account will be created immediately. After that, you just need to add your domain & verify ownership. You can read PropellerAds review to learn more about them.
Important info about PropellerAds:
- They follow a Net30 payment policy (they have up to 30 days to pay you).
- The minimum payout is $100.
- They offer real-time reporting (which is something we all love).
- They offer an 80:20 ratio & payment is made with Payoneer or by wire transfer.
- You can create a free Payoneer account here (you will also get a $50 signup bonus).
- They offer all popular ad sizes & types.
- When I was going through the site, a few ad types were completely new to me such as “CatFish ads” and “Site Skins.”
Overall, this is a solid eCPM advertising network for bloggers and large publishers.
Setupad is the greatest choice for publishers whose websites’ monthly traffic is more than 100K.
The high CPMs, viewable bid optimization (aka smart ad refreshes), dedicated account manager, easy implementation, and variety of ad formats help to increase ad revenue from a minimum of 30% to 300%. Check out the Setupad review to learn everything about it.
Some other things you should know about Setupad:
- Publishers receive their first payment after 60 days, and further payments are made every 30 days.
- The minimum payout is €100.
- Setupad provides anti malvertising software and already created blocklists within all demand platforms to improve ad quality and avoid malware.
- To see optimal results, Setupad experts suggest running a test period for two to four weeks.
- Setupad has redesigned the client UI with an extensive real-time reporting interface to increase transparency and provide all the necessary information for publishers.
- Each client receives access to Setupad Google Chrome Extension, which shows real-time data about SSPs and the CPM price on Setupad banners so that publishers can track ad performance.
- Setupad provides fully managed service and support for any publisher inquiry.
- Variety in ad formats: desktop, native, sticky (aka anchor), mobile, video, interstitial.
HillTopAds is another great CPC/CPM ad network for webmasters with medium or high-traffic websites.
What makes them stand out is their anti-ad blocker technology that ensures you get paid for most of your traffic.
The minimum payout is $50, and unlike other ad companies, they don’t charge anything for transaction fees.
The interface is quite modern & easy to use. Getting started is easy & you can submit more than one website to get approval.
They offer a wide variety of ad types & it works great if you have a lot of mobile traffic.
This is one network you should definitely try.
MGID and Taboola are two popular names in the advertising industry. They became popular with their native ads, and now they are offering multiple ad types for you as a publisher.
They have one of the top support teams, so getting started with them is faster.
5. Epsilon (Core private exchange)
Epsilon is a popular name in the advertising industry.
They offer monetization for websites, mobile optimized sites, and mobile apps. They are the same company behind the popular affiliate network called Commission Junction & they are one of the more reliable CPM-based ad networks.
- They require 3,000 impressions per month for your site to be accepted.
- Like PropellerAds, they also have a wide range of different sizes and types of advertisements.
- The minimum payout is $25.
- They pay through paper check and PayPal.
This is a good alternative for those who can’t get into other ad networks due to high traffic requirements.
Here are a few more CPM advertising networks that you can try in 2023:
I have not tried these personally, but based on reviews from reliable publishers, I suspect they’re worth trying:
These are just a few CPM advertising networks that I have found worth considering. What other CPM ad networks do you know of & are working great for you? Let us know in the comments section below.
Here are a few hand-picked guides on blog monetization for you to read next: